Tuesday, March 6, 2012

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (WILD RICE PRODUCTION: ROMEO + JULIET)


Dear S4s

The teachers are keen to bring the Secondary 3 and 4 Literature in Englishs students to the play, directed by Ivan Heng, on either the 18th or 19th of April. We will likely be attending the matinee show (afternoon show) which will start at about 3pm.

I would strongly suggest (short of making it compulsory) that you attend this play and watch as the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet come to life. You may wish to browse the information on the play here.

If we order tickets as a school, there will be a discount from the original price of S$39! :)

So, keep the date and post a reply (fast!) with your name and class if you wish to attend the play.

Please reply by 5pm, Wednesday, 07 Mar 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Lee Ming Han_4GR_ I will be interested in going

    Joel Goh of 4HM will also be interested in going.

    I helping him to reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teoh Yu Han_4MD_ I am interested in going.

    So is Soh Ginn Ling_4MD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren Wee_4GR_I will be interested in going

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teo Jia Hui. 4MD I Am interested in going

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow the submission format when posting your comments! Name and class are imperative so that I can keep track of your online contributions :) NAME_CLASS_(START COMMENT)