Sunday, March 18, 2012

WELCOME BACK :)

Dear S4s


I trust that you have had a relatively rested March holidays and are ready to come back to school for the last few weeks before Prelim 1 :)


I've uploaded the slides for CA1 Comp3 (Essay) de-brief into the Repository on School Portal. Please find some time to look through the slides and see if you have any queries or clarifications to be made. 


Do continue to work hard for all your subjects. 
Approach your teachers for help.
Have faith in the reward for resilience.
Trust your abilities.

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite. (2.2.16) 

Here's to Term 2 everyone! See you! :)




Love
Ms.Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow the submission format when posting your comments! Name and class are imperative so that I can keep track of your online contributions :) NAME_CLASS_(START COMMENT)