Saturday, January 14, 2012

DEADLINE FOR ONLINE TASK (LANGUAGE USE)

Dear S4s


Just to clarify. Please check your ClassMarker account for the deadline for the task above. 


Initially, not all classes had the same deadline. I gave classes I met on Thursday a Monday deadline as logically, they would not have been able to complete the task by Saturday. 


However, I understand that some of you have not been able to log in and/or complete the task for various reasons. 


I will therefore, extend the deadline to TUESDAY,17January, 12pm
This extension will apply to ALL classes. 


Thank you to those who have already submitted their work :)


Please ensure that all pieces of work are completed before the deadline. 
No further extensions will be given. 



Ms.Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow the submission format when posting your comments! Name and class are imperative so that I can keep track of your online contributions :) NAME_CLASS_(START COMMENT)