Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ROMEO AND JULIET (ONLINE MAKE UP SESSIONS)

Dear Sec 3s

As some of you have brought up to me in person, we have missed quite a number of Literature lessons this term. As much as I would prefer to have our make up session in person, the fact that I am involved in the O Level Oral examinations makes it impossible.

Please note that face-to-face (individual or group) consultations will only be possible after the O Level Oral exams end on 31 August 2011.

To set your minds at ease, and to make up for lost time, please take note of the following timings when I will be online to address your queries regarding Romeo and Juliet:


22- 25 Aug 2011 
(930pm to 1030 pm and 11pm to 1130pm daily)

26 Aug (Friday)       
(930pm to 1030pm and 1100pm to 1230am)

27 Aug (Saturday)  
(4pm to 6pm and 930pm to 1030pm)

28 Aug (Sunday)     
(10am to 12pm and 4pm to 6pm)


Please email me your queries beforehand at cchms_romeo_and_juliet@yahoo.com.sg.
I am also available on Yahoo! messenger under the same email address.

Emailing me your questions beforehand will allow me sometime to work on a better, more comprehensive response to your query.

I seek your understanding in working with the above schedule until we can find a mutually feasible time to hold proper make up sessions.



IMPORTANT NOTE:

We will be having two sessions of makeup lessons during the Sept holidays. Tentative dates are as follows:

Monday   05 Sept 2011 ( 0900-1100hrs)
Thursday 08 Sept 2011 ( 0900-1100hrs)

Please keep the above dates free. Attendance will be taken for each session. Please inform me if you need a notification letter for your parents.


Cheers
Ms. Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow the submission format when posting your comments! Name and class are imperative so that I can keep track of your online contributions :) NAME_CLASS_(START COMMENT)